Based in Luxembourg, Probus Pleion Luxembourg S.A. forms part of Swiss multinational and multidisciplinary group Probus Pleion.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Senior Relationship Manager. Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer and the Management, you will work together with a strong and experienced team, you will actively participate in the company’s growth.
In this exciting position, you will implement strategies for client acquisition to expand your current portfolio (minimum 20 million EUR). This role demands a proactive approach in developing the company’s image, consolidating existing client relationships, and attracting new clients.
- Participate in enhancing the company’s image.
- Strengthen existing client relationships by providing advisory services in stock market, tax, and wealth management, and leveraging internal or external expertise as needed.
- Offer solutions tailored to clients’ needs.
- Proactively seek new clients to expand your business portfolio.
- Build and maintain a network of referrers and contributors.
- Comply with regulatory requirements in initiating and maintaining client relationships.
- Effectively use and update the provided IT tools.
- Report activities to the management.
- Oversee initiated operations.
- Participate and contribute to regular investment committees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- A minimum of 15 years of proven experience in wealth management and/or financial management, gained in a commercial role with a demanding clientele.
- 40 hours per week
- Full time CDI
- Possibility of remote work
- Knowledge of CSSF regulations and compliance requirements.
- Proficiency in financial software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and communication skills.
- Fluency in English and French; Luxembourgish German or Dutch is a plus.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a thriving team. If you are excited about the opportunity to make a real difference, we want to hear from you!
Apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter by email to email@example.com.